Sunday, November 22, 2009

missing LA

No, I would not say that I'm homesick. I would definitely say that I'm not ready to move back. However, every day, there are certain little things about LA that I miss. So, I thought I would make a list for fun...

* Seeing my friends in person-- phone calls are wonderful. but there is nothing like being able to see and touch someone.
* happy hour- discounted drinks and good times with friends.
* networking events. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed them until they are gone--- free drinks at amazing locations in LA, while strumming up new business.
* in line with the last one- having connections. We don't know anyone or anything here.
* Walking down Hillhurst in Los Feliz. I can still see exactly how all of the shops and restaurants are lined up.
* Del Taco & Carl's Jr.
* authentic tacos & good mexican food
* Spaghetti factory- specifically the Mizithra cheese
* knowing what the weather is going to be like from day to day-- while the guessing game here is fun, I miss the consistency of it.
* having a full wine fridge. and just good wine in general.
* palm trees
* wearing high heels & professional clothing.
* pilates
* the front yard pool parties

No comments:

Post a Comment