Sunday, February 14, 2010

love...

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!! This has always been one of my favorite holidays. I was raised to recognize this is not a day about having a boyfriend or girlfriend, but rather recognizing the people you love in your life.

When I woke up this morning, I was overwhelmed by the amount of love in my life. I am blessed to have the most amazing friends and family- people that motivate me to be better every day. I would not be where I am today- whether it is in Boston, in culinary school, or simply just be- without these people. So, I thought I would put together a few of my favorite photos from the past few years. There are so many more I would like to recognize, I just don't have any photos online. :( I hope you enjoy the ones I do have.













Thank you: Mom, Jim, Mario, Franky, April, Randel, Nicky, Twin, Not-twin, Julie Jo, K8, Chrystal, Bianca & Jaime, Bernie-mac, Squach, Harmony, Mike, Geri & Alex, Adam, Tootie, Maya, and everyone else!!!

1 comment:

  1. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! xoxo Kaitlin, Brent & Lucy

    ReplyDelete